Welcome to the Spirit Store!
You can find a variety of styles, fabrics and colors that comply with Corbett Prep's dress code and show your school spirit!
Families can choose from athletic-style shirts, polos, hoodies and jackets with the Corbett Prep Warriors or athletic logos from multiple brands including Nike. These tops comply with the school dress code. Students can also continue to wear and order the traditional Corbett Prep branded apparel available. Items are available from our partner, B&B Sportswear.
Orders are placed twice a month and may take 4-6 weeks for processing. Please plan ahead when making purchases! You may also browse our storefront to try on items and purchase what is in stock seasonally.
What students need
The dress code is detailed in the annual student handbook. All items should be clean and in good repair, present a neat appearance and be appropriate for a school setting.
- Corbett Prep daily shirts: Students are required to wear a Corbett Prep or Warriors shirt Mondays through Thursdays, available from B&B Sportswear. Sweatshirts and hoodies also must have the Corbett Prep school or athletic logo. Please order ahead of time to ensure you have what you need! B&B will send your order to school. Shirts from school events, sports, plays and clubs are acceptable on any day.
- Corbett Prep green polo: All students need a minimum of 1 green polo for field trips, special events and performances. Order these through our Shopify site.
- Bottoms: Shorts, pants, skorts, and skirts must be a solid color, in good condition and school appropriate. They can be purchased where you like to shop. TIP: Any solid color is fine for school, but students typically are asked to wear black or khaki pants or skirts with the green polo.
- Shoes: Shoes must be closed-toed for safety at play and healthy outdoor activities. Athletic shoes are preferred and are REQUIRED for PE and intramural classes.
- Fridays: Friday remains a free dress day for students to wear a school-appropriate shirt of their choice.