Welcome to the Spirit Store!
You can find a variety of styles, fabrics and colors that comply with Corbett Prep's dress code and show your school spirit! For 2021-22, we have expanded our options for student dress code apparel and added a line of adult spirit wear options!
NEW: Corbett Prep has added a partner for a broader selection of dress-code appropriate clothing as well as adult Corbett Prep spirit gear. The BSN Sports shop offers families athletic-style shirts, polos, hoodies and jackets with the Warriors or athletic logos from multiple brands including Nike. These tops comply with the school dress code. Students can also continue to wear and order the traditional Corbett Prep branded apparel available from our other partner, B&B Sportswear.
What students need
- Corbett Prep daily shirts: Students are required to wear a Corbett Prep or Warriors shirt Mondays through Thursdays. Sweatshirts and hoodies also must have the Corbett Prep school or athletic logo. Parents can shop online from either or both BSN Sports and B&B Sportswear, depending on personal preference. TIP: It can take 4-6 weeks for these stores to process and fulfill orders. Please order ahead of time to ensure you have what you need! B&B will send your order to school; BSN will ship directly to your home.
- Corbett Prep green polo: You will need a minimum of 1 green polo for field trips, special events and performances. Order these through our Shopify site.
- Bottoms: Shorts, pants, skorts, and skirts must be a solid color, in good condition and school appropriate. Pants with rips, holes, or tears are non-examples. Skirts and shorts must come within 5 inches of the top of the knee. They can be purchased where you like to shop. TIP: Any solid color is fine for school, but students typically are asked to wear black or khaki pants or skirts with the green polo.
- Shoes: Shoes must be closed-toed for safety at play and healthy outdoor activities. Athletic shoes are preferred and are REQUIRED for PE and intramural classes.
- Fridays: Friday remains a free dress day for students to wear a school-appropriate shirt of their choice.
Click here to order your dress-code approved T-shirts with the Corbett Prep logo. Shirts are available in a variety of colors and styles. Allow 2-4 weeks for processing. Items ship to Corbett Prep.
BSN offers dress-code approved shirts, jackets and hoodies with the Warriors or athletic logos. Allow 4-6 weeks for processing. Items ship to your home. Shop is temporarily closed due to apparel availability. Contact Ron Brown at BSN with questions.
The Corbett Prep dress code is designed to promote a positive self-image for students, offer individual options, and maintain proper decorum for our learning environment. All items should be clean and in good repair, present a neat appearance and be appropriate for a school setting.
- Items sold through BSN Sports and B&B Sportswear comply with the school dress code and are appropriate for Mondays through Thursdays.
- Corbett Prep shirts from school events, sports, plays and clubs are acceptable on any day.
- Fridays remain a free dress day for students to wear school-appropriate shirts of their choice.
- Shorts, pants, skirts and skorts can be purchased where you like to shop. They should be solid color and in good condition.
- All students should have at least one Corbett Prep green polo shirt for field trips and special events.
- Middle School students are now allowed to wear their school clothing during physical education instead of PE uniforms.
Download the dress code guidelines.