Sign Ups for Specials Classes Conferences
Parent-Teacher Conferences will take place Thursday, Oct. 5 from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday, Oct. 6 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
We are using a new conference sign up system this year called SignUpGenius.com. Have paper and pencil ready so that you can make notes as you book.
How to sign up
You will want to sign up for one 20-minute appointment slot for your student’s teacher within each subject area.
- Click on the link for the subject area you wish to schedule. (See below)
- Select only one 20-minute time slot on either Thursday or Friday (Oct. 5th/6th)
- Click the green “SIGN UP” box corresponding to the time slot you want.
- Then click the purple “SUBMIT AND SIGN UP” button located at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, and student name.
- Click on the purple “SIGN UP NOW” button to finish your sign up. This will take you to a confirmation of your time slot.
- Make a note of the date, time, and teacher you will be meeting with. SignUpGenius will also email you the appointment.
- Next, return to this page to select the next subject area you wish to sign up for.
If you wish to meet with all of your student’s specials teachers, you should end up with seven different appointment time slots. All Specials teachers will be available throughout both days.