PreK3 Classroom Supply List
Corbett Prep will furnish all necessary classroom supplies your child will need to make the transition to school easy. There are just a few items, other than traditional classroom supplies, that you will need to provide for your child.
Please bring the following on the first day of school or drop off in the East Side Office prior to the first day:
- Change of clothes: Underwear, socks, shorts, shirt, and shoes in a Ziplock bag labeled with your child’s name. Changes of clothes must be in alignment with the Corbett Prep dress code.
- One blue/red 4-section Kinder-Mat brand nap mat 1”x19”x45": We ask that mats be 1-inch thick for ease of storage at school. Our storage space only allows for this size mat. Larger mats will be returned to be replaced with the correct size. These mats can be found at Target or Walmart (click for the link). If you prefer, you may send mats with a cover. Covers can be toddler size crib sheets, store-bought, or handmade from vendors such as Etsy. Please refrain from purchasing covers with built in pillows and blankets as they make the mat thicker and a challenge to store.
- One blanket for nap: Please label this with your child’s name. We ask that blankets be 40” x 40” or less for ease of storage and transportation to and from school.
- Extra Mask: Please place in a Ziplock bag, labeled with your child’s name, as a back-up.
- $15 in an envelope labeled with your child’s name: This will be used to purchase special t-shirts for your child throughout the year.
- 24-Count Crayola Crayons ( 2 ) Click here for the link
- Safety Spring-Loaded Scissors ( 1 ) Click here for the link
- Elmer’s Glue Sticks 6-Count ( 1 ) Click here for the link
- Elmer’s Mini Glue Bottle 3-Count ( 1 ) Click here for the link
- Crayola 10-Pack Washable Markers ( 2 ) Click here for the link
- Play-Doh Toy Set ( 1 ) Click here for the link
Please bring the following on the first day of school, Tuesday, August 18
- One PreK tote bag: Green Corbett Prep tote bags will be available for purchase for $15.00 from the front office, East side.
- A lunchbox that contains a snack and a water bottle daily: We will have snack time every day and lunch time every full school day. Snacks will need to be sent from home. You may choose to purchase a lunch or send one from home. School lunches are available for purchase every full day of school.
- A current photo of your child with his/her family in a labeled Ziploc bag: We will keep the photo in your child’s cubby for them to look at throughout the day in case they miss you! We will also be using it in a special project in the coming weeks so please be sure it is a copy that we can keep.
Love, Mrs. Fields and Mrs. Fopp