Middle School Conferences
You will want to sign up for one 10-minute appointment slot for your student’s teacher within each subject area.
- Click on the link for the subject area you wish to schedule.
- Find the correct tab for your student’s teacher in that subject area.
- Select only one 10-minute time slot on either Thursday or Friday (Sept. 27 or Sept. 28)
- Click the green “SIGN UP” box corresponding to the time slot you want.
- Then click the purple “SUBMIT AND SIGN UP” button located at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, and student name.
- Click on the purple “SIGN UP NOW” button to finish your sign up. This will take you to a confirmation of your time slot.
- Make a note of the date, time, and teacher you will be meeting with. SignUpGenius will also email you the appointment.
- Next, return to this page to select the next subject area you wish to sign up for.
If you wish to meet with all of your student’s teachers, you should end up with six different appointment time slots. (Math, English, Science, Social Studies, Spanish, and Technology). All Specials teachers will be available to talk with throughout both days – just let us know when you get here if you would like to meet with them and we will have them available for you.
How to Sign Up
Our Middle School Parent-Teacher Conference Days are set for Thursday, Sept. 27 from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Friday, Sept. 28 from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. All Middle School conferences are held on the first floor in the 8th grade community space and classrooms. You will rotate to your teachers according to your scheduled appointments.
Students are expected to attend all scheduled conferences and should bring their agendas and class binders or folders.
Signups are online through SignUpGenius.com. Select the subject area and click on the tab for your student's teacher to see a list of available times.
SUBJECT AREA LINKS
Please only book one 10-minute slot for the teacher who teaches your child in each subject area. This allows us to have sufficient time for all of our parents. If you need additional time with a teacher, other options would be connecting with teachers individually, by phone or e-mail, or contacting teachers directly to book conferences during times other than the scheduled conference days. Technology and Spanish conferences book up quickly due to the number of students taught by those teachers. Please feel free to reach out via phone or email to schedule another time with those teachers.
If you need help with the process, please call Jennifer Haas in the Middle School office at (813) 961-3087, ext. 350.