What's for lunch?
Chef Chris Tarr and his catering team offer students fresh, healthy lunch options every day. With mojo chicken, taquitos, fried rice, grilled burgers and more, Chef Chris offers plenty of options to please both picky and adventurous eaters.
What are the benefits of enrolling in the lunch program?
- Healthy and delicious hot lunch choices daily
- Fresh fruit, vegetables, entree and drink included
- Low price per meal
We are offering a combination of boxed and hot lunches. Families may choose from five options a day – a hot meal of the day that varies or a turkey sandwich, peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Chicken Caesar Salad or garden veggie salad. Pizza is available on Wednesdays.
Healthy stomachs lead to healthy hearts and minds.
Online ordering and payments has moved to a new platform – HotLunch! All lunches for the 2021-22 school year will be purchased online through your HotLunch account.
How to Set Up an Account
- Create your parent account on Corbett Prep's A Hot Lunch site.
- Complete the required information and choose a password.
- Check your email for an activation email. Open and click "Verify Email."
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Agree to terms and conditions.
- Add your children by clicking "Children" from the menu on the left.
- Click "Add Child" on the top right of your screen. Repeat this step to add children.
- Complete your registration by entering these required school codes for your child's grade. Enter "elm" for elementary school (PreK3-5th grade) and "mid" for Middle School (6th-8th grade).
If you have any questions, please contact Chef Chris Tarr by email or call (813) 961-3087. For technical problems with the site, you can click on "Software Support" or email Chef Chris.