2020-21 VISITOR POLICY
Visits from family members and non-employees should be kept to a minimum. Those who need to visit the Corbett Prep campus will be required to comply with this new policy for everyone's safety.
- Any visitor on campus will be required to wear a face covering.
- Visitors with an appointment will be required to check in at the East Side or West Side front office.
- Visitors with an appointment must have a mask on, will have their temperature taken, and will complete a health screening questionnaire. If their temperature is found to be 100.4 degrees F or higher, or they answer “yes” to any of the questions in the screening questionnaire, they will need to leave campus.
- All classrooms and lunch areas will be free from visitors.
- Parents and guardians should remain in their vehicles and call the front office at (813) 961-3087 when a child is being dropped off late or picked up early. A staff member will greet your child at the car, take your child’s temperature, and then walk him/her to their classroom.
- Parents and guardians should remain in their vehicles and call the front office at (813) 961-3087 for any messages or item dropoffs (e.g., lunches/instruments). A staff member will deliver to the classroom. We are asking for dropoffs to be kept at a minimum.