2021-22 Visitor Policy
UPDATED: Aug. 17
We are opening up to visitors again for 2021-22, but we have enhanced safety protocols to keep all of us safe, healthy, and available to educate our students.
Below you will find the standards and guidelines for visiting Corbett Prep and keeping our community healthy.
- All adults and children are required to wear a mask indoors while on campus.
- Visits from family members and non-employees should be kept to a minimum.
- Parents/guardians should remain in their vehicles and call the front office when children are being dropped off late or picked up early. A staff member will greet your children at the car and walk them to their classroom.
- Parents and guardians should remain in their vehicles and call the front office for any messages or item drop offs (e.g., lunches/instruments). A staff member will deliver it to the classroom. We are asking for drop offs to be kept at a minimum.
- Adult visitors will need to check in at the front office and will be required to wear a mask.
- A parent who chooses to walk their child onto campus will be asked to drop their child off at the classroom exterior door.
- Each event will be reviewed to determine the specific protocols needed.
We love our parents and enjoy welcoming our visitors! Thank you for making safety a priority.