Health and Wellness Pledge: A Family Commitment
I pledge to do my part to keep our community in the best possible health as I return to the Corbett Prep campus.
I understand I have a role in the fight against COVID-19 and commit to responsible actions and to be an accountable member of both the Corbett Prep
and Tampa community. I also understand the risk associated with COVID-19 and its ability to be spread from person to person interactions.
I pledge to uphold the Corbett Prep Wellness Pledge every day by demonstrating personal integrity, respecting others, and supporting the Corbett Prep
- Following public health guidelines from the federal, state, and local levels to help protect my family.
- Modifying my actions and encouraging others to do the same as guidelines and recommendations adapt over time.
- Keeping my child home if sick or exposed to COVID-19.
- Communicating directly with the Corbett Prep school nurse if my child or anyone in the household tests positive for COVID-19.
- Wearing clean face coverings (masks) on campus.
- Avoiding unnecessary travel.
- Practicing social distancing while in public.
- Practicing and reinforcing proper hand-washing practices.
- Adhere to our new Visitor Policy that focuses on lowering transmission risk and promoting community wellbeing.
- Complete and submit Medical and Emergency Contact forms online before school starts.
By taking the pledge to keep my family in good health, I accept responsibility for myself and my family and will do my best to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Corbett Prep families also have free access to the Contentment Foundation app, which contains instructional videos, family activities, and resources to develop a wellbeing practice at home. It complements the social-emotional learning curriculum Corbett Prep piloted for students with Yale University Center for Emotional Intelligence and now part of The Contentment Foundation. (Contentment.org). If you need access to the Contentment Foundation app, please contact Marla Vildostegui firstname.lastname@example.org or Jen Jones email@example.com.