After-School Programs & Extended Day
After-School Activities, CSA and CSSThe fifth session of After-School Activities begins Monday, April 30! The many options provide an array of great extensions in learning and brain-friendly experiences to grow both the right and left sides of the brain.
New to CampSite for After-School Programs? Create an account here.
Our After-School Activities (ASA) program is just for Corbett Prep students and typically starts immediately after dismissal. Parents may pick students up after the activity ends or opt to enroll in Extended Day, supervised free play, which is open until 6 p.m.
Here is a sample of some of our popular activities, although choices may change each session and are geared to different age groups:
|Chess||Bollywood Dance||Little Fiesta|
|Science Club||Flag Football||Maker Space|
|Art||Soccer Shots||Garden Club|
|Photography||Fishing & Canoeing||Engineering|
Students who want a more in-depth experience in sports or the arts may wish to sign up for Community School for Sports or Community School of the Arts, which provide lessons and skill development after school and are open to students outside of Corbett Prep as well.
- Available from 3-6 p.m. Monday through Friday and on most half days from noon to 6 p.m.
- The costs include a snack and varies with the plan selected.
- Parents may choose to pay by the day or on annual or semi-annual plans.
- Students in grades 3 through 8 spend the first hour in the library for supervised time to complete their homework.
- Younger students with homework may complete their work in the extended day rooms with supervision.
Sign Up Today
Extended Day registration is now available online through CampSite, our CAMP IDS software.