After-School Programs & Extended Day
Corbett Prep offers Extended Day and After-School Activities (ASA) for families. Students who are interested in additional opportunities in arts, sports or international cultures will want to explore the Community School of the Arts (CSA), Community School for Sports (CSS) or Community School of Languages, which have programs available to Corbett Prep families as well as students from other schools.
Corbett Prep families
View options and sign up for all programs – Extended Day, ASA, CSA, CSS and CSL– through your 2022-23 Parent Portal.
Create an account through the program that interests you. You will receive an email with instructions on how to complete your registration and log in on future visits.
Extended Day registration is available in the Parent Portal.
Please contact Donna Harvey with questions about signing up for Extended Day.
- Available from 3-6 p.m. Monday through Friday and on most half days from noon to 6 p.m.
- The costs include a snack and varies with the plan selected.
- Parents may choose to pay by month or on annual or semi-annual plans.
- Students in grades 3 through 8 spend the first hour in the library for supervised time to complete their homework.
- Younger students with homework may complete their work in the extended day rooms with supervision.
- There will be an additional charge of $10 per child for pick-ups after 6 p.m.
After-School Activities, COMMUNITY PROGRAMS
The many options provide an array of great extensions in learning and experiences to grow both the right and left sides of the brain.
After-School Activities (ASA)
Our After-School Activities (ASA) program is just for Corbett Prep students and typically starts immediately after dismissal. Selections vary each session but may include fishing and canoeing, soccer, Lego robotics, yoga, martial arts, chess and more.
Parents may pick students up after the activity ends or opt to enroll in Extended Day, supervised free play, which is open until 6 p.m.
Community Programs at Corbett Prep
Students who want a more in-depth experience in sports, arts or international cultures may wish to sign up for Community School for Sports, Community School of the Arts or Community School of Languages, which provide lessons and skill development after school and are open to students outside of Corbett Prep as well.