After-School Programs & Extended Day
After-School Activities, CSA and CSSThe many options provide an array of great extensions in learning and brain-friendly experiences to grow both the right and left sides of the brain.
After-School Activities (ASA)
Our After-School Activities (ASA) program is just for Corbett Prep students and typically starts immediately after dismissal. Parents may pick students up after the activity ends or opt to enroll in Extended Day, supervised free play, which is open until 6 p.m.
Registration is open for Session 1!
Here is a sample of some of our popular activities, although choices may change each session and are geared to different age groups:
|Chess||Bollywood Dance||Little Fiesta|
|Cupcake Making||Flag Football||Maker Space|
|Art||Soccer Shots||Garden Club|
|Photography||Fishing & Canoeing||Robotics|
Students who want a more in-depth experience in sports or the arts may wish to sign up for Community School for Sports or Community School of the Arts, which provide lessons and skill development after school and are open to students outside of Corbett Prep as well.
After-School Activities Sign Up
Registration for our After-School Activities, Community School of the Arts and Community School for Sports is handled through CampSite. After-School Activities begin Aug. 26 and continue through the school year.
New to CampSite? Create an account here.
Returning to CampSite? If you have previously used the system to register for CAMP IDS or Corbett Prep's community and after-school programs, you can log into your account here.
Extended DayDewey Wong with questions about signing up for Extended Day or sign up online.
- Available from 3-6 p.m. Monday through Friday and on most half days from noon to 6 p.m.
- The costs include a snack and varies with the plan selected.
- Parents may choose to pay by the day or on annual or semi-annual plans.
- Students in grades 3 through 8 spend the first hour in the library for supervised time to complete their homework.
- Younger students with homework may complete their work in the extended day rooms with supervision.
- There will be an additional charge of $10 per child for pick-ups after 6 p.m.
- Click on EZ Parent Center to register for Extended Day and fund your account.
- To create an account, click on "sign up" and enter Corbett Prep's zip code (33618). Select your school and fill out and submit the online form. The school will activate your account and link the students in your household to it.
- Once you are able to log in, enter your email and password. For Extended Day, click on "EZ School Payment" under "Applications."
- You will see numerous options for Extended Day plans under "Optional Payment Items." Make your selection and proceed to the payment screen.
Download tutorial for more information.
Daily walk-ins are welcome at a cost of $10 a day ($15 for half days).
You must have funds in your EZ Parent Center account to use the Walk-In Service.
To pre-fund your account, follow the instructions to create your account and log in. Go to the Extended Day options under "EZ School Payment" and select "Daily Walk-In Service."
Click on "Pay Total Owed." When the payment box pops up, click "choose specific amount" and enter $10 or more to fund one or more Extended Day walk-ins.
Download tutorial for details.