Corbett Prep Drama/Dance Teacher Julie Nelson traveled to New York in November to see one of her students appear on Broadway. A few months later, the fourth grader returned to Tampa with a surprise for his influential teacher.
Complete Online through Parent Portal by Aug. 19.
Log in to the Parent Portal to access and update the following back-to-school forms:
- Grandparent Address Update Form
- Parent Chaperone Guideline Form
- Technology Agreement
- Academic Honesty Agreement
- IB Mother Tongue Survey
You should have received an email with a username and instructions to set your password for MyCorbettPrep, our student information system. You will need to use the link provided to you the first time you log in. From there, it will prompt you to create your own password. If you still need to receive your username and password link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (813) 961-3087.
To reset your password, click here.
Download step-by-step instructions for logging in and submitting online forms.
Complete on Paper and Return on or Before Aug. 19
Download the Back to School Checklist to help you track your progress.
- Student Emergency Data form (notarization required)
- Authorization for Administering Medicine (notarization required)
- Immunization Guidelines and Sample Forms for PreK, K, 7th grade and new students only
- Health Physical Guidelines and Health Form Sample for PreK, K, 7th grade and all new students
- Family Photo Form (important for safety and emergencies)
Important Dates and Information
- Welcome Back Letter
- Invitation to Parent Orientation Meeting for ALL NEW STUDENTS (including current families with students new to Corbett Prep), Thursday, Aug. 15
- Invitation to Welcome Back Party, Friday, Aug. 23. Adult-only evening tradition for families.
- ABC's of Annual Giving or Give Online
- Back-to-School Checklist
- August and September Calendars
- Explanation of Five-Day Rotation Schedule
- Online Calendar
- PFA Information
Key Purchases to Start School
- Lunch Program welcome and first trimester menus, online orders information
- Bus transportation information and routes
- Extended Day information
- Required event and field trip polos, Middle School P.E. uniforms and dress code-compliant shirts (order clothing online through the Spirit Store)
- School Supply Lists for all grades
Athletic Requirements and Tryouts (4th through 8th grade)
- Log in to the Parent Portal
- Sign up for Extended Day
- Sign up for Bus Service
- Order Lunch
- Order a Middle School PE Uniform or Required Polo
- Make a Tuition Payment
- Explore Canvas
- Give to the Annual Fund
Our current families for 2019-20 are invited to log in to Corbett Prep's Parent Portal, a password-protected site with important information and updates. You should have received a username in an email that provided instructions to set up your password.
You should have received an email with a username and instructions to set your password for MyCorbettPrep, our student information system. You will need to use the link provided to you the first time you log in. From there, it will prompt you to create your own password. You can submit your 2019-20 back-to-school forms from that same site or if you would like to return at another time, you may come back to this page and log in with the same credentials here to access your contract as well as other important information.
If you still need to receive your username and password link, please email email@example.com or call the office at (813) 961-3087.
To reset your password, click here.
Canvas is Corbett Prep's learning management system (LMS). Students are enrolled in courses that correspond to their homeroom classes, specials, electives and clubs. It is designed to make teaching and learning easier by connecting all the digital tools and resources teachers use into one simple place.
Learn about the Canvas apps, read tutorials and find links for parent and student access here.
Thank you to everyone who voted for the "Best of the Best" People's Choice awards from the Tampa Bay Times! Your support helped us win the gold award for "best private grade/middle school" and the silver award for "best preschool!"
Zealand Shannon, Class of 2010, has come a long way since he served as the announcer at the IDS Student-Faculty Sports Challenge! Shannon is a professional play-by-play announcer and can be heard on ESPN. Corbett Prep/IDS "puts the environment in place to give kids chances to grow," he says.
The eighth-grade students began by considering the many ways they could make a difference in the world. Through the IB Community Project, students experienced the responsibility of completing a significant piece of work over an extended period of time and put their chosen subject into a global context