Community School of the Arts
Current Corbett Prep parents will register through the Parent Portal. Families from outside of Corbett Prep will need to create an account.
To create an account for CSA, log in here. You will receive an email with additional instructions to complete your registration.
Health and Safety
Participating in the arts can be one of life’s most joyful experiences. Research shows that sustained involvement in the arts provides numerous intrinsic benefits. To have these benefits available to all children, the Community School of the Arts is offering both Zoom and on-campus instruction.
We understand that the face-to-face interactions that our students and teachers enjoy each and every day are better in person than occurring remotely. However, we are utilizing our remote learning environment so that teachers and students continue to be highly engaged while enabling everyone to feel safe and secure.
For our on-campus learners, we will follow Corbett Prep safety protocols:
- All students coming from dismissal or off campus will have a temperature check before attending a CSA class.
- CSA is offering smaller class sizes in order to space out children and maintain physical distancing.
- All students and teachers in both music, dance, and musical theatre classes will wear masks during all instruction. Any voice students or wind instruments (brass, woodwind) will be instructed from a safe distance of 6 feet or more when masks need to come off in order to make sound.
- Hands will be washed before and after all classes.
- All equipment (pianos, keyboards, computers, etc.) will be assigned to individual students for each class. Students will only use their assignment for the duration of that class. All equipment will be disinfected after each class.
Dismissal and drop off for Dance and Musical Theatre classes will be in the back circle (Station 1). Dismissal and drop off for Music classes will be in front of the main office (Station 3).
As a reminder, per Corbett Prep protocol, parents are required to remain in vehicles. Teachers will be present for CSA arrival and dismissal (after 3:30 p.m.) and will take temperatures as needed. CSA Teachers will be responsible for picking up and dropping off children at Extended Day as needed.
The arts promote cognitive development, health benefits, positive growth in behavior and attitude, and strong, long-term connections with the arts community. We look forward to promoting your child's growth! For questions please contact email@example.com.
Open to PreK-high school students, Community School of the Arts (CSA) has programs ranging from guided exploration for young children to traditional classes and lessons in music, visual arts, dance and theatre to innovative seminars and numerous performing opportunities.
As students play their way through our dynamic curriculum, both children and adults will develop creativity, self-confidence, self-discipline, perseverance, and a positive work ethic through pride in a job well done.
All students may enroll, regardless of where they attend school.
Call us at (813) 961-3087 or email directors Tom McColley and Michael LeBlanc with questions.