Ultimate Warriors Soccer
The Community School for Sports is pleased to partner with the FC Tampa Rangers for a second season!
The relationship allows our Community School for Sports students to benefit from the expertise of the FC Tampa Rangers youth soccer organization right here at Corbett Prep! On Saturday mornings at Corbett Prep, students ages 3-7 will learn soccer skills through games and age-appropriate, fun activities with Rangers coaches. A Pre-Academy Players Program helps students ages 8-10 gain more complex skills and positional understanding. Download our Winter Brochure for additional information about the programs, times and costs.
- L'il Kickers (PreK3-PreK4): A developmental program that uses soccer to help 3- and 4-year-olds tackle important developmental milestones through age-appropriate, fun activities. We inspire kids to be active, strong, confident and well-balanced.
- L'il Kickers (Grades K-2): A developmental program that uses soccer to help children ages 5-7 tackle important developmental milestones through age-appropriate, fun activities.
- Pre-Academy (Grades 3-5): For developmental and non-competitive intermediate players ages 8 to 10. Proper soccer techniques are progressively introduced, and as kids grow and master various skills, they are introduced to more complex soccer skills and positional understanding of 4 v 4 or 6 v 6 games.
Health and Safety Updates
The safety of our athletes and coaches is our top priority:
- Face Coverings: Masks are mandatory for all! All students will wear masks anywhere where physical distancing will be a challenge. Masks must cover nose, mouth and chin. Non-examples of appropriate masks for players and coaches include respirator-style masks, masks with words or controversial images or gaiter-style mask. While outdoors, students and coaches have the option to remove their mask temporarily when social distancing is possible.
- Hygiene Protocols: Students and coaches must wash and/or sanitize hands upon arrival and after practice. Students must bring their own water bottle (s) and keep their personal belongings six feet apart during our practices. Any equipment used during training will be disinfected before and after each class. Whenever it is possible, students will have their own ball or equipment throughout their practice. It is recommended to shower immediately upon arriving home.
- Arrival and Dismissal: Students' temperatures will be taken as soon as they see his/her coach. If temperatures are higher than 100.4℉ or higher the player needs to go home. At the end of the session, students will be dismissed from the Middle School field.
Registration is Open
Download the Winter 2020 brochure for details on upcoming sports.
Families who are from outside of Corbett Prep will need to create an account online on our new registration software. Click below to create an account and begin the sign-up process.
Corbett Prep families will sign up for CSS through their 2020-21 Parent Portal.