Ultimate Warriors Basketball Academy | Basketball Camps in Tampa
Registration is Open
Download the Fall 2020 brochure for details on upcoming sports.
Families who are from outside of Corbett Prep will need to create an account online on our new registration software. Click below to create an account and begin the sign-up process.
Corbett Prep families will sign up for CSS through their 2020-21 Parent Portal.
Ultimate Warriors News
UWBA is excited to return this fall after another successful summer with CAMP IDS. UWBA offers youth basketball leagues and skills training sessions for elementary and middle school students.
- UWBA Rising Warriors Basketball (Grades K-2)
- UWBA Junior Warriors Basketball (Grades 3-5)
- UWBA Skills Training (Grades 6-8)
- Youth Basketball Leagues (Grades K-2), (Grades 3-5)
Download the brochure for program descriptions, costs and schedules.
Health and Safety Updates
The safety of our athletes and coaches is our top priority.
- Face Coverings: Masks are mandatory for all! All students will wear masks anywhere where physical distancing will be a challenge. Masks must cover nose, mouth and chin. Non-examples of appropriate masks for players and coaches include respirator-style masks, masks with words or controversial images or gaiter-style mask. While outdoors, students and coaches have the option to remove their mask temporarily when social distancing is possible.
- Hygiene Protocols: Students and coaches must wash and/or sanitize hands upon arrival and after practice. Students must bring their own water bottle (s) and keep their personal belongings six feet apart during our practices. Any equipment used during training will be disinfected before and after each class. Whenever it is possible, students will have their own ball or equipment throughout their practice. It is recommended to shower immediately upon arriving home.
- Arrival and Dismissal: Corbett Prep students will be picked up from their dismissal locations by coaches. Community students will need to report to their gyms or outdoor spaces and their temperatures will be taken as soon as they see his/her coach. If temperatures are higher than 100.4℉ or higher the player needs to go home.
- Dismissal: UWBA will be dismissed at Gatlin Hall or Bellini Gym.
About Ultimate Warriors youth Basketball
The Ultimate Warriors Basketball Academy is a year-round program that offers powerful instruction aligned with national and international standards for teaching youth basketball.
Our coaches use the latest research for instruction from the Positive Coaching Alliance, the Marvin Harvey approach for coaching basketball, the Four Pillars of Wellbeing, and the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence.
In our basketball program, boys and girls enjoy year-round opportunities that include skill development training, mini-basketball leagues, summer camps, 3 vs. 3 tournaments, international camps, and competitive teams. Also, as part of our social commitment, our students participate in community service activities.
The main goal in our programs is mastery. In order for students to get better, Ultimate Warrior Basketball coaches create a fun environment where participants are stretched and refine their skills by increasing their level of focus and effort. Our coaches understand that mistakes are part of learning, so we encourage our students to embrace the challenges and develop a mistake ritual which helps them to move to the next action. Striving to be mastery winners in basketball creates the model of being winners in life!