What's for Lunch?
Online ordering and payments are now available! All lunches for the 2018-19 school year will be purchased online. Parents can pre-fund accounts and replenish low balances easily through EZ Parent Center.
Read our FAQs or download this tutorial to get started!
- How do I order lunch?
- What plans are available?
- What if I have multiple children?
- Are walk-up orders allowed?
- How do I know what my child ordered?
- I have questions about my account.
Order meals and manage your account in EZ Parent Center. The first time you use the website, you will need to create an account. You can use the email that Corbett Prep has on file or another email you prefer (Corbett Prep employees who order lunch for their children must sign up with personal emails rather than work accounts).
Once the school has activated your account and linked students to it, you may proceed with selecting a lunch plan or ordering meals for individual days on the online menu.
The Corbett Prep Lunch Program has three purchase plans available as well as walkups. All include a beverage – bottled water, fruit juice or milk.
- Win-Win Plan: If you purchase this plan in the beginning of the year, your student will be given a meal of their choosing (entrée, salad, or bagged lunch) for the entire school year! The cost of this plan is only $3.92 a lunch or $650 total (166 days). Purchasing this plan in advance instead of paying daily, saves you $429!
- Full Trimester Plan: This plan will provide your child with lunch for the entire trimester. The first trimester is Aug. 15-Nov. 8 (57 days). The cost of this plan is $5 a lunch or $285 for the first trimester. By purchasing this plan instead of paying daily, you will save $85 throughout the first trimester!
- Partial Plan: This plan will allow you to pick and choose from the online EZ School Lunch order form. Please select a meal, salad or bagged lunch for days you would like to purchase lunch. The price of this plan is $6.50 a lunch.
- Walk Up Options: If your child would like to purchase lunch for the day the cost is $6.50 a lunch. Cash, check, or pre-loaded funds on your EZ School Lunch account are the only accepted forms of payment for walk-up meals. You may load any amount onto your student's account to be used in place of cash. Those funds are only deducted when a student receives a meal for that day. You may track transactions on the website. Any remaining balance at the end of the year will be transferred to the following school year.
After you create your account, the school will activate it and link the students in your household to the single account.
Students' names appear in a dropdown menu at the top of the order forms. You must select a plan or individual meals for each student.
You can print your orders for each student.
Download the tutorial here. If a student is missing from your account, please click on "meal preorder" and "request change to student list." Choose Corbett Preparatory School from the dropdown menu, type in your child's name and hit "send email."
Of course! If your child would like to purchase lunch for the day the cost is $6.50 a lunch.
Cash, check, or pre-loaded funds on your EZ School Lunch account are the only accepted forms of payment for walk-up meals.
If you think your child will want to order lunch as a walk-up at any time this school year, the easiest payment method is to fund your account online. You may load any amount onto your student's account to be used in place of cash. Those funds are only deducted when a student receives a meal for that day. You may also track transactions on the website. Any remaining balance at the end of the year will be transferred to the following school year.
Click on the Transaction History tab to see a record of your student's purchases and your available balance.
In EZ School Lunch, you can click on the "Transaction History" tab for a complete list of the meals your child has purchased. This tab also shows you how much money remains in your account so you know when to replenish the funds.
Be sure to click on the dropdown to select each student for a complete record.
The school needs to activate your account and assign your children to it before you can use it. The time this takes will vary.
For information on resetting your password, creating a new account, adding children to your account and adding a credit card, please download the tutorial.
At any time, should any Corbett Prep parent have any questions regarding the lunch program, please feel free to call (813) 961-3087 and ask for Chef Chris Tarr (ext. 119) or Dewey Wong, Jr. (ext. 301).
Chef Chris Tarr and his catering team offer students fresh, healthy lunch options every day.
What are the benefits of enrolling in the lunch program?
- Fresh fruit daily with every meal
- Fresh vegetables with every hot meal
- Every lunch made hot and fresh daily
- Healthy and delicious lunch choices daily
- A low price for such a great meal
Our goal is to provide every student with a healthy and nutritious lunch everyday so he or she can have the energy to excel in our wonderful learning environment.Healthy stomachs lead to healthy hearts and minds.