1. Schedule your on-campus or virtual visit/tour of the campus. Contact us at (813) 961-3087 or email the Office of Admissions.
2. Complete the application for admissions.
3. Submit records and teacher recommendation forms.
4. Arrange your child's visit and assessment.
Admissions decisions are based on many factors and may vary depending upon the grade. The criteria may include the applicant's potential for success in a college preparatory program, academic record, teacher recommendations, student visit, and readiness.
Once all application checklist items are complete, we will want to meet your child for a friendly, relaxed visit and assessment.
PreK3-PreK4 applicants are invited to visit with an admissions administrator for a short, informal readiness assessment.
K-1st grade applicants are invited to visit with the Director of Admissions for a short assessment and writing activity.
2nd-5th grade applicants are invited to visit with the Director of Advancement for a short assessment and writing activity.
Students applying for 6th-8th grade are invited to:
1. come shadow at the school for a morning with their peers to experience the excitement of Corbett Prep's middle school. The half-day experience will include time for a brief assessment and short writing sample or
2. come in for the assessment and writing sample only.
Both middle school shadow/assessment visits include a meet and greet with the middle school principal.
We look forward to getting to know your child(ren)!
The academic school day for students is from 8 a.m.-2:45 p.m. Students may arrive as early as 7:30 a.m. for no additional fee. We offer a fee-based Extended Day program until 6 p.m. as well as numerous programs and classes after school.
Corbett Prep's dress code requires shirts with the Corbett Prep or Warriors logo Monday through Thursday and solid- colored bottoms. A variety of styles and colors are available through our Spirit Store. On Fridays, students may wear a school-appropriate shirt of their choice.
Students also need a green polo shirt for off-campus activities such as community service and field trips. They wear the green polo for school performances and special events as well.
Yes! We have our very own chef at Corbett Prep who, with his dedicated staff, prepares fresh, healthy lunches every day. Students have the option to bring their own lunch or order from our lunch program.