Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I schedule a tour?
- Where is the school located?
- What are the steps in the admissions process?
- Does Corbett Prep require an entrance test?
- On what criteria are applicants evaluated for admission?
- Is there a sibling discount?
1. Schedule your visit/tour of the campus. Contact us at (813) 961-3087 or email the Office of Admissions.
2. Complete the application for admissions.
3. Arrange your child's visit for a morning with us.
4. Submit records and teacher recommendation forms.
Go to Admissions Process for more detailed information.
Students applying for grades K-8th grade will visit the school for a half day or a full day with their peers. Early primary applicants (PreK3-PreK4) visit with the Director of Admissions for an informal readiness assessment.
Admissions decisions are based on many factors and may vary depending upon the grade. The criteria may include the applicant's potential for success in a college preparatory program, academic record, teacher recommendations, student visit, and readiness.
Admissions decisions are based on many factors and may vary depending upon the grade. The criteria may include the applicant's potential for success in a college preparatory program, academic record, teacher recommendations, student visit, and readiness. Our admissions staff is always available to answer questions or assist in any way!
- What are the school hours?
- Do students wear uniforms?
- Where do Corbett Prep graduates attend high school?
- Does Corbett Prep have a lunch program?
- Does the school offer before- and after-care?
- Where does Corbett Prep offer bus service?
- What after-school enrichment programs does the school offer?
The academic school day for students is from 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Students may arrive as early as 7:30 a.m. for no additional fee. We offer a fee-based Extended Day program until 6:00 p.m. as well as numerous After-School Activities.
Our students wear uniform polo shirts for off campus activities such as community service, field trips, etc., as well as for school performances.
We have a dress code for all other school days.
Read more about our dress code, uniforms and more at our Spirit Store!
Yes! We have our very own chef at Corbett Prep who, with his dedicated staff, prepares fresh, healthy lunches every day. Students have the option to bring their own lunch or order in our lunch program.
Students may arrive in Gatlin Hall (gym) as early as 7:30 a.m. for supervised care before the 8:00 start of the day.
We offer fee-based Extended Day and After School Activities.
We offer a broad range of After-School Activities for our students. Additionally, we have Community School of the Arts, an extensive arts program, and Community School for Sports, which offers sport-specific instruction from professional coaches. Both Community Schools are open to the entire Tampa Bay Community.