Welcome from the Director of Admissions
For more than 50 years, Corbett Prep has lived its founders' vision of appreciating the uniqueness of each learner.
Our highly trained teachers are the heart of our community. Passionate and creative educators, they use brain-based teaching strategies every day to make learning fun, engaging, and meaningful.
Please take a look around our website – we have much to share about our unique and personal approach to teaching, reaching, and growing each child – then come visit us and experience the energy and joy our students feel every day. Our experiential and creative curriculum, supportive community, and "sky is the limit" attitude fosters a remarkable self-confidence in our students.
We look forward to sharing with you how Corbett Prep can help your child discover infinite possibilities.
We invite you to visit us for a personal tour on campus or to schedule a virtual tour with us from wherever you are. Please send us an email so we can meet in the way that works best for you.
We look forward to connecting with you and getting to know your family!
Corbett Prep and IB
Corbett Prep is an International Baccalaureate (IB) school. Sixth, seventh and eighth grades are authorized by the IB Middle Years Programme (MYP), and PreK3 through fifth grade is authorized by the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP).
Attend an Admissions Open House ~ Tues., Oct. 11 or Wed., Nov. 9 at 8:30 a.m.
Join us on campus this fall for a light breakfast and lively conversation with our Head of School and Elementary and Middle School Principals! Learn about Corbett Prep's educational philosophy and our student-centered practices and programs, then take an outdoor tour of our 15-acre lakeside campus to experience our extraordinary learning environment for yourself!
Space is limited, so please let us know you will attend. RSVP here!
- PreK3-8th Grade
- 500+ students
- Founded in 1968
- Teachers certified in gifted education
- Brain-based teaching strategies
- International Baccalaureate Primary and Middle Years Programmes
- Piloted social-emotional learning program and serve as international model school
- STEAM center to inspire out-of-the-box thinking in students as young as 3
- Visual and performing arts that build confidence and creativity
- International partnerships with schools in Spain and China
- More than 7,500 visitors have come to observe and learn from Corbett Prep teachers