For more than 50 years, Corbett Prep has lived its founders' vision of appreciating the uniqueness of each learner.
Our highly trained teachers are the heart of our culturally-diverse and internationally-minded community. Passionate and creative, they use brain-based teaching strategies daily to make learning fun, engaging, and meaningful for students from PreK3 through 8th grade.
Please take a look around our website – we have much to share about our unique and personal approach to teaching, reaching, and growing each child – then come visit us and experience the energy and joy our students feel every day. Our experiential and creative curriculum, supportive community, and "sky is the limit" attitude fosters a remarkable self-confidence in our students.
We invite you to visit us for a personal tour on campus. Please send us an email so we can meet in the way that works best for you.
Come see for yourself how Corbett Prep can help your child discover infinite possibilities.
- PreK3-8th Grade
- 500+ students
- Founded in 1968
- Teachers certified in gifted education
- Brain-based teaching strategies
- International Baccalaureate Primary and Middle Years Programmes
- Piloted social-emotional learning program and serve as international model school
- STEAM center to inspire out-of-the-box thinking in students as young as 3
- Visual and performing arts that build confidence and creativity
- International partnerships with schools in Spain and China
- More than 7,500 visitors have come to observe and learn from Corbett Prep teachers