For nearly 50 years, Corbett Prep has lived its founders' vision of appreciating the uniqueness of each learner.
Our highly trained teachers are the heart of our community. Passionate and creative educators, they use brain-based teaching strategies every day to make learning fun, engaging, and meaningful.
Please take a look around our website – we have much to share about our unique and personal approach to teaching, reaching, and growing each child – then come visit us and experience the energy and joy our students feel every day. Our experiential and creative curriculum, supportive community, and "sky is the limit" attitude fosters a remarkable self-confidence in our students.
Our campus may be closed, but your Corbett Prep admissions experience is open! We look forward to sharing with you how Corbett Prep can help your child discover infinite possibilities.
We invite you to schedule your virtual visit and tour of our campus from wherever you are! Please send us an email so we can connect to set up your visit.
We look forward to getting to know your family.
- PreK3-8th Grade
- 500+ students
- Founded in 1968
- Teachers certified in gifted education
- Brain-based teaching strategies
- International Baccalaureate Primary and Middle Years Programmes
- Piloted social-emotional learning program and serve as international model school
- More than 7,500 visitors have come to observe and learn from Corbett Prep teachers
- International partnerships with schools in Spain and China
- Visual and performing arts that build confidence and creativity