For more than 50 years, Corbett Prep has lived its founders' vision of appreciating the uniqueness of each learner.
Our highly trained teachers are the heart of our community. Passionate and creative educators, they use brain-based teaching strategies every day to make learning fun, engaging, and meaningful.
Please take a look around our website – we have much to share about our unique and personal approach to teaching, reaching, and growing each child – then come visit us and experience the energy and joy our students feel every day. Our experiential and creative curriculum, supportive community, and "sky is the limit" attitude fosters a remarkable self-confidence in our students.
We look forward to sharing with you how Corbett Prep can help your child discover infinite possibilities.
We invite you to visit us for a personal tour on campus or to schedule a virtual tour with us from wherever you are. Please send us an email so we can meet in the way that works best for you.
We look forward to connecting with you and getting to know your family!
Get a jump start on 2022-23!
We are now accepting applications for all classes from PreK3 through 8th grade for next year.
- PreK3-8th Grade
- 500+ students
- Founded in 1968
- Teachers certified in gifted education
- Brain-based teaching strategies
- International Baccalaureate Primary and Middle Years Programmes
- Piloted social-emotional learning program and serve as international model school
- STEAM center to inspire out-of-the-box thinking in students as young as 3
- Visual and performing arts that build confidence and creativity
- International partnerships with schools in Spain and China
- More than 7,500 visitors have come to observe and learn from Corbett Prep teachers