About Corbett Prep
Our school is an extraordinary place!
When visitors walk onto our campus, the unique beauty of the natural environment and the award-winning architecture make a strong first impression.
Yes, we are blessed with a beautiful campus, but what’s inside is even better. Visitors easily feel what makes Corbett Prep unique when they are warmly greeted by our teachers and students who excitedly share what and how they are learning.
Corbett Preparatory School of IDS has highly acclaimed teachers, always learning and studying so they can make learning magical, interesting, important, and relevant. The school fosters this love for learning through a staff who supports what the teachers do in using a strong knowledge and research base, seeking to implement best practices in education all at once. We study, implement, refine, and begin the cycle over again utilizing a continuous refinement process model. Read more
- PreK3-8th Grade
- 500+ students
- Founded in 1968
- Teachers certified in gifted education
- Brain-based teaching strategies
- International Baccalaureate Primary and Middle Years Programmes
- Partnership with Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence
- More than 7,500 visitors have come to observe and learn from Corbett Prep teachers
- International partnerships with schools in Spain and China
- Visual and performing arts that build confidence and creativity